Saturday, November 21, 2009

ShingZ

i overslept this morning and missed my Cash Handling course conducted by my workplace. my manger was mad over the phone. in the back of her mind she is probably thinking i went clubbing last night therefore i couldn't wake up this morning and said i will get it from her. Shingz. get what? banana split with chocolate topped with whipped cream and cherry? or a loads full of shits? Shingz~

Paranoiac Shingz.
that was the first Shingz that happen to me the first thing i opened my eyes this morning.

mad with her paranoiac Shingz, i storm off to the living room to find something to munch my anger away. that was when i met my second Shingz, my mum. she overheard the conversation and she started telling me off about not setting my phone alarm clock. SHINGZ. i have set my alarm clock alright! i don't know why it didn't went off! my phone is an insane, how i know why the alarm did not goes off?! SHINGZ~!

don't point your finger so fast, i feel accused!

About Me

My photo
Follow me at http://olihuas.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/Olihua

Blog Archive