Wednesday, May 5, 2010

No matter what, Mum is still the best

talk about mum, Mothers' Day is approaching isn't it? i would love to bring her out for a dinner, bet all the restaurant will jack up their price on this season. plus, i am not working now, my wallet feel so blue.

yesterday my sister called us (siblings) home for some 'emergency' meeting. aiya chey, nothing really mind blowing. my mum and sister went to see the lawyer yesterday, my mum Finally decided to file a divorce with my dad. my sister want to hear from us, how we feel and all. i was chilled, even my sister was surprised about my cooled appearance.

well actually while i'm on my way home i had mentally prepared myself by praying and ask God to help me to accept whatever the outcome is and look on the brighter side. like i get to move to a new house/ environment.. i get a new room..etc- this kinda excites me somehow. over the years people with eyes in the family can see and somewhat expected this day to come.

once in the past when my mum broke out that she wanted to get a divorce i felt devastated. i seems to be the most affected one then. ever since then i have been thinking about the pros and cons and learn that my mum need her freedom too. freedom from this torturing thought that her husband is out there to be with someone then coming home to be with us.

i had get over the hatred towards my dad. he hadn't intervene my life much in my upbringing years. except you are talking about all those years of lashing we sisters used to get from him. good memories that i had with my dad are few and nostalgic. back when we were younger my dad would bring the family at least once in the week for a swim, and he was the one who encouraged and taught us how to swim. i loved the times when he drove us around for a spin after dinner. he likes to bring us to the jetty and enjoy the night breeze which always stunk of fish.

i will also remember the first Happy brithday sms i received from him on my 19th birthday. it may seems nothing amazing to you, but he NEVER sent it before, so that sms to me, was the best.

it gets me all brawling in tears now. how silly.

this issue will probably takes a few months before everyone get settled down and move on to a new location. this house that i'm staying will be even out between my parents. till then, many paperworks needs to be done.

i am graduating in the months to come, this means i am out to work after that. then, i'll be helping to pay the home bills.......

blues....
more blues....

i still want to shop freely...! i can imagine myself coming home and frown at the bills my mum thrown at me.

blues....
more more more blues....

i can't think on any brighter side when i think of this. i can only tell myself to PRAY MORE that things will not turn out that way.

don't worry, i am strong and i am always okay :)
good day.
bye!
 

About Me

My photo
Follow me at http://olihuas.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/Olihua