Thursday, May 13, 2010

Oh no, my high fever killed Thinking Cells

today in class i don't seems to be able to visualize a thing. we were doing perspective & figure drawing today. we were to think of a posture and draw. this isn't hard isn't it? but i can't seem to work my brain to visualize it. :(
highly suspect my high fever yesterday night kills many good cells. :(

i am still sick since last Sat, Sunday morning i woke up i feel weak, feverish, giddy, cold...for the entire Mother's Day i spent it on my bed. Most to most, i wake up for 5mins to eat some medication then went back to sleep again. My most tormenting day since the last time i fell sick.

now still under medication to suppress my fever, develop a cough now, hurt my throat from coughing too hard. Took so much medication today that is enough to make me drowsy. i fell asleep half way when my Faci was showing us a tutorial video on how to draw perspective figures. i drifted in and out of dreams in the mid of of my UT (understanding test). i can't stay awake! i finished my paper of course, passing it is another question.

About Me

My photo
Follow me at http://olihuas.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/Olihua