Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Woohooooo
(i don't know what to title)


i don't really want to talk about my FYP. feel like hiding my head under the water and go for a swim  for awhile before facing all the banana apple orange mango pineapple again...
scratch that.
 stress.

just done updating my Tumblr with 2 poster i've done. not satisfied with both my works.... i'll rework on the UT poster again.
*warning! both poster are very LOADED, might cause headache after/ during viewing*




i like the noise that is happening now around my house
there is-
music & noise coming from this group of boys doing B-boying at the deck, 
the cracking sound from the mechanics at the fitness corner, 
favorite hangout for the healthy-elderly-wannabes.
and
there is music from my radio
some random barking from the dogs.
silence

the weather is totally cool.
my feet feels cold on the marble titles
feeling calm
though my head is not.
somewhere at the back of my mind i'm worried about my FYP & PD
ayeh, just don't want to think about it now...

that's all
roll on cheese buns.







About Me

My photo
Follow me at http://olihuas.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/Olihua